|
|
- a sluggish memory
|
|
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
By tomorrow, it'll be over. My fate would be sealed. I'll be keeping my notes for the night soon. Now i'm thinking about all my school life these past two years. But why? Because tomorrow is my last chance to pull up my grade. Its been a long journey since the start of sec 3 when I struggled just to get basics right. And its harsh. bad records from the start will snowball into obstacles that block your way in the future. I may be disappointed with a few things, more disappointed with myself and the small level of self control. But still, i think there has been improvement. Or at least i feel that way. I really hope my everage will be able to pull through.. Though there really is a big question mark in my head. But i cant help most of it. I will have some regrets because of the times i remember i should have put in more effort but i really really hope its enough. But i'll tell you something now. I'M. REALLY. REALLY. FREAKED OUT. God please fill me with the spirit so i may be strengthened. But let whatever happens to me be according to your will.. |